Sr. Program Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading high performing teams on the organization’s Technology Supply Chain and Retail Inventory Management projects, ranging from basic platform enhancement efforts to complex enterprise implementations and upgrades..
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of projects within the program portfolio and managing assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and IT context
- Drive complex, cross-functional enterprise projects while leading multiple efforts simultaneously
- Lead high performing, cross-functional, often globally distributed teams
- Perform core project management duties, including guiding the project through formal approval and funding gates, developing a project plan, project timeline, etc.
- Responsible for partnering closely with the scrum master and product owner on all activities when leading an Agile project
- Ensure that project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in IT or a software development setting is required
- Experience in a Supply Chain domain, with specific experiences (Business or Technology) in Transportation, Logistics, and/or Warehouse Management Systems
- Must have 5+ years of experience with Agile Methods and Processes
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Domain knowledge of Supply Chain Business Systems, with a focus on Retail Engineering, Inventory Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Demonstrated project management experience implementing large ERP solutions, e.g. Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics, Logility, JDA, etc.
- Able to lead by example and build teams with a confident and positive attitude, patience, honesty, and integrity, and a strong sense of commitment
- Strong ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in positive, actionable outcomes
- Strong understanding of IT program and portfolio management practices
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management Preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!