Sr. Network Engineer
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Network Engineer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, supporting and designing network related equipment and servers in advanced network environments
- Document systems requirements for data and voice network systems
- Research and provide assistance on integration of third-party tools
- Responsible for conducting or assisting in product evaluations and research, including beta testing and analysis of network tools hardware and software
- 5-8+ years of relevant prior work experience
- Must have experience with routing/switching (Cisco, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Nexus)
- Experience with Load Balancer (F5) is required
- Experience with Wireless (Aruba) is required
- Experience with Data Center Technologies (ACI and NSX) is a must have
- Network monitoring and automation tools experience is a plus
- Experience with Firewall (Palo Alto) is a plus
- Strong ability to encompass in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.