Sr. Network Engineer
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Network Engineer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for documenting systems and requirements for data and voice network systems
- Install, maintain, support, and design network related equipment and servers in an advanced network environment
- Research and provide assistance on the integration of third-party tools
- Conduct product evaluations and research, including beta testing and analysis of network tools hardware, and software
- Responsible for instructing and guiding lower level technical professionals
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with high-end routing and switching is required
- Experience with Computer Network Diagramming (MS Visio)
- Experience with Firewalls and VPN
- Experience with QoS & Silver Peak Wan Opt platform
- Extensive experience managing medium to large enterprise networks
- Strong familiarity with BSC Network Environment
- Strong ability to function independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Exp. installing, maintaining, supporting, and designing network related equipment and servers in an advanced network environment
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.