Sr. Interaction UX Designer
San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Senior Interaction UX Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineering throughout the design process
- Contribute to the development process by balancing design requirements with technical limitations
- Design and lead user research, including usability tests to measure user reactions and use of products
- Gather and leverage data analysis and market research to define design strategy and create an environment of continuous improvement
- Effectively prepare and present design recommendations
- 3+ years of exp. with designing and launching commercially available iOS and Android mobile apps
- Extensive experience working with various UX design and Software Development teams to create and refine the User Experience for responsive web and mobile offerings
- Ability to gather and leverage data analysis, market research, and competitive analysis to define design strategy
- Be able to identify user needs and produce designs based on users’ motivations and behaviors
- Fluency with user interface patterns, especially with mobile UI trends
- Experience in healthcare, insurance, financial, or other transactional business process design
- Ability to strongly influence cross-functional teams and elicit department/partner alignment to achieve strategic objectives
- Strong command of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and various web-related optimization techniques
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.