Sr. IT Project Manager
Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for reviewing, documenting, analyzing, and making recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of moderately complex to business processes.
This person will work closely with Technical Project Managers for the POS team. They will lead process reviews, facilitate design and development of new processes. Daily responsibilities include looking at how to optimize processes, working with engineers and analysts, and documenting and helping with testing.
- Must have 5-7+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Must have experience with program management as part of a larger initiatives
- 5-7+ years of experience being a Program Manager for a production support function
- Must have experience delivering features using Agile
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) is required
- Experience with Business Process
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Oracle Symphony is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!