Sr. IT Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for effectively managing multiple, high-complexity projects/programs of diverse scope to implement the organization’s state and federal mandates
- Manage project resources to meet deliverables, including forming and motivating high-performance, cross-functional teams
- Responsible for managing project related risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies, including making recommendations to manage on mitigating and/or remediating activities
- Provide regular communications and project status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project team
- Manage project costs within the approved capital and expense budgets
- Individual must have a minimum of 8-10+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification is highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.