Sr. IT Project Manager
El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA. This role will require the individual to fulfill two different responsibilities – Half of their time will be focused on project management and IT delivery workstream. The other half will be responsible for dependency management.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Manage the design, development and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects
- Assign individual responsibilities and identify appropriate resources needed
- Develop project schedule to ensure timely completion
- Communicate with internal and external parties to stay up to date on project status
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Project Manager role
- Extensive experience with data analysis
- Exp. working in cross-functional and matrix environments
- Exp. with coordinating recurring meetings between project point of contacts
- Ability to own and maintain data for project statuses, risks, and issues
- Strong written and oral skills
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.