Sr. IT Project Coordinator
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, California 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. IT Project Coordinator for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA. This role is a key project support role to a team of 12+ Sr. IT PM’s, working to provide summary reporting updates, manage the Change Management requests, assist with Program level presentation development, and support in a variety of ways, the overall IT project initiatives.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It’s the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for compiling highlights from all status reports into a 1-page master view, updating due dates, risk, and mitigation plans
- Integrate schedules for higher level views
- Responsible for the Change Management Request process from start to finish
- Perform data analysis on a daily basis for upper management needs
- Assist Project Managers with bi-weekly PowerPoint presentations
- At least 3-5 years of prior IT Project Management support experience
- Must have strong experience with Excel with a strong ability to create and work with pivot tables
- Prior experience in an analyst and/or support role to a large project team
- Must have a strong sense of urgency, excellent time management skills, and strong teamwork skills
- Must be proficient with MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry is a plus, or a large, matrixed company environment
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.