Sr. Cisco CCIE Systems Engineer
415 1st Ave N Suite 300 Seattle, Washington 98109
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire a Sr. Systems Engineer with deep knowledge within the Cisco solutions space, including networking, collaboration, data centre and security. In this role, you will work with a team to deliver high quality solutions, along with presales activities.
This role requires approximately 25-40% Pacific NW based travel, for completing technical project solutions at customer sites. Your home office location can be Seattle, WA or Denver, CO.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide technical project solutions expertise for clients including Cisco networking, collaboration, data centre and security.
- Work with team to provide scoping & project planning for complex projects.
- Have an outstanding client focus, including project management, problem-solving, and organization.
- Provide broad understanding and knowledge of industry standards and IT Service delivery concepts.
- Provide design and implementation for robust Cisco solutions
- CCIE and CCIE Lab completion required.
- 7+ years of technology consulting experience, or in solutions delivery capacity.
- Exp. working on short-term client engagements from 1 week to 6 months.
- 10+ overall progressive IT experience in related roles.
- Strong background in Cisco products in one of these areas: routing and switching, data centers or voice.
- Exp. with delivering high-quality network integration services for client IT environments.
- Installation and configuration of data centre, security, and network technologies utilizing best practices.
- Strong experience or demonstrated expertise in ANY OF the following areas of technology: IP networking, wireless networking, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Security, and compute solutions. Experience with Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, UCS blades, MDS, ASAs, Firepower firewalls, or Cisco UC.
- Ability to review customer existing configurations, and provide recommendations to improve system performance.
- Strong writing and communication skills at all levels of client and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-driven and organized.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!