Sr. Business Systems Analyst
1000 Corp Drive Ste. 550 Monterey Park, CA 91754
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Monterey Park, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Analyze, gather, and validate business and functional requirements
- Responsible for creating complex SQL queries to conduct comprehensive data analyses
- Responsible for supporting other key team members by providing all business and system requirements
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the projects
- Responsible for unit test planning and unit testing, as well as project documentation
- Minimum 7+ years of related experience working in a managed care environment, preferably in a data analysis, operation management, and informatics position
- Minimum 7+ years of prior experience with State and Federal regulatory data standards and requirements
- Strong knowledge of healthcare management in IPA, Hospital, Provider Network operations, Member Enrollment, Claim Process, Medical Payment, and Revenue Reporting
- Strong ability to comprehend and work with HIPAA standard transaction sets
- Proficient in MS Access and Oracle database, SQL, and MS Office
- Strong ability to conduct comprehensive data analyses and identifying opportunities for gap analyses
- Strong ability to write analytical reports and comprehensive summaries
- Able to effectively communicate with management and staff, as well as external submitters
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related discipline
- A Master’s degree in a Computer Science related disciple is desirable
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!