Sr. Business Systems Analyst
El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for analyzing business needs, defining detailed requirements, and validating potential solutions/approaches
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios
- Utilize the business case to document initial end to end use case to support the requirements and downstream technical deliverables
- Elicit and manage requirements to the smallest set to provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives
- Drive and support continued process improvements for internal and enterprise initiatives
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and SharePoint
- Extensive experience performing business analysis for work efforts with medium to high complexity
- Extensive experience with supporting businesses through analysis, documentation and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Proven experience eliciting requirements with Stakeholder Management
- Proven facilitation in a high matrix organization
- Have at least one of the following: IIBA, Lean Six Sigma, PMP, Agile is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Medi-Cal and Medicare
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry is a must
- Experience with Mandates and Medicaid is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of business analytics
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.