Sr. Application Developer
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Application Developer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of Application Performance Monitoring and Instrumentation.
- Define and implement best practices for the end-to-end delivery of the Application Performance Monitoring solution
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Teams to establish application performance baselines and dashboarding on a scheduled basis
- Responsible for roadmapping, designing, building, and maintaining the operational readiness of the application monitoring
- Ensure the successful installation, integration, and deployment of application monitoring tools and solutions in various production and non-production environments
- This person will leverage a complete set or monitoring and IT Operations tools for delivering high end application and IT Infrastructure resiliency
- Develop relevant internal application performance training materials and perform training for application and infrastructure teams
- Responsible for communicating technical and non-technical information to technical support groups
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of Application Monitoring experience using Dynatrace
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technologies and understanding of cloud technologies (Azure) is required
- Full-stack monitoring engineering experience using Unix and Linux is required
- 5+ years in development in IT experience is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.