Sr Systems Management QA Engineer
3000 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking a Sr. Systems Management QA Engineer to join their team in San Jose, CA. They are seeking individuals who thrive as team players and who are hands-on. The individual in this role will be responsible for performing software automation and testing of features of the company’s products.
- Responsible for planning, designing, documenting, maintaining, automating, and executing test case scenarios for networking aspect of the company’s systems
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of reusable and sustainable QA automation library that is built using Python
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to address test gaps & drive for complementary coverage
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts
- Responsible for test execution and automation for networking, nic cards, system management, configuration management and data provisioning
- Must have a minimum of 5-6+ years of experience in a storage, network, or systems environment
- 3-4+ years of experience in automation framework, libraries and test cases is required
- Strong expertise in Python is required
- Must have experience in working on projects managed with Agile concepts
- Strong inclination to find ways to break software and aptitude to find hard-to-find issues
- Candidate should be self-motivated, be a self-starter, and self-organized
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, great oral and written communication skills, along with excellent analytical skills
- Extensive experience in testing enterprise class storage arrays with iSCSI/FC protocols
- Be able to work effectively with cross-functional and remote team members
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; or equivalent experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.