Sr Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting the design and development of technology and/or process solutions for the customer data products being built.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solution options
- Responsible for performance application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Responsible for clearly communicating issue resolutions
- Minimum 5+ years of prior work experience as a Systems Analyst
- Must have experience with data querying languages (SQL, DataBricks, etc.)
- Must have experience with Agile Methodologies (Jira or Confluence)
- Database skills and data analysis experience is required
- Strong ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a large organization
- Experience working with Office products is a huge plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!