Sr Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting the organization’s Enterprise view of their information by establishing, applying, and maintaining classification structures, taxonomies, and vocabularies.
- Responsible for creating data catalog metadata within one or multiple systems
- Revise and extend metadata standard, schema, and process documentation
- Develop domain taxonomies and controlled vocabularies, in collaboration with technology and business partners
- Centralize existing Enterprise vocabularies and taxonomies in system of record, PoolParty
- Responsible for rationalizing overlapping Enterprise and core data domain structures
- Must have minimum 3+ years of exp. with data retrieval
- Must have 3+ years of exp. with catalog and classification systems
- 3+ years of exp. with cataloging and metadata creation
- 2+ years of Thesauri creation and application experience
- Strong knowledge of cataloging practices, metadata, and semantic web standards
- Strong familiarity with taxonomy, ontology, and vocabulary construction and maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in translating metadata standards to system specific data structures
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple cataloging and metadata standards
- Strong knowledge of PoolParty, SmartLogic, Protégé, or similar ontology management technology
- Must have the ability to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.