Sr Software Engineer- Security
3000 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer - Security to join their team in Palo Alto, CA. We’re seeking talented individuals who have a passion for the latest techniques and best practices in building secure and scalable software applications.
- Responsible for architecting security solutions for the company’s products in various deployment scenarios
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in understanding the technical challenges and driving the execution of solutions
- Help adopt security best practices through the product development life cycle
- Responsible for designing and implementing security features in areas such as Encryption and Authentication
- Provide technical consultation for security incidence response and vulnerability management
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in designing and developing security products and features
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of the security mechanisms and their application to building secure systems
- Extensive experience developing Network Security (Firewall, IPSec/SSL VPN, Intrusion Prevention Systems, etc.) products or protocols is a strong plus
- Strong experience developing scalable application software in C/C++ on Unix-based systems
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.