Sr Scrum Master
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Scrum Master for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for applying scrum/agile iterative development processes to lead on-time delivery of product backlog user stories.
- This individual will leverage risk and issue management, and direct corrective measures to ensure project success
- Ensure that scrum artifacts remain relevant and up-to-date, and that risks and impediments are visible inside and outside the team
- Responsible for building team disciplines necessary for estimating, forecasting and committing to work and for communicating about plans and estimates
- Lead scrum teams during design, build, test and deploy phases of each project
- Responsible for understanding and helping drive resolution of technical issues
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Scrum Master is required
- Extensive Technical PM experience is required
- Scrum Master certification or commensurate experience
- Strong ability to navigate within a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver large and complex projects
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build cross-functional project teams and protect valuable team resources
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of system testing and test plan development
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft project & Microsoft
- Working knowledge of software engineering, retail technologies, SharePoint, Web, Mobile, API, and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.