Sr Scrum Master
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Scrum Master for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for managing Business Intelligence initiatives to support the company’s business success. We’re seeking individuals who can work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high visibility initiatives via state-of-the-art Business Intelligence technologies.
- Responsible for applying scrum/agile iterative development processes to lead on-time delivery of product backlog user stories
- Provide team members with clear communication and direction – including appropriate governance and decision making
- Identify resource gaps and inform the program and project manager to support and enable resource managers for outsourced services as needed
- Responsible for leveraging risk and issue management to safeguard project resources and direct corrective measures to ensure project success
- Responsible for driving resolution of technical issues, and scheduling/facilitating scrum events as needed or requested
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sr. Scrum Master
- Must have extensive prior work experience as a Technology Project Manager
- Scrum Master certification or commensurate experience
- Strong ability to navigate within a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver large and complex projects
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project & Microsoft
- Experience with requirements elicitation, process analysis, and design expertise
- Working knowledge of software engineering, retail technologies, SharePoint, Web, API, and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Skilled at reporting on sprint status, burn down charts, summarizing results, and taking corrective action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to diverse audiences and all levels of the organization
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.