Sr Programmer Analyst
1000 Corp Drive Ste. 550 Monterey Park, CA 91754
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Programmer Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Monterey Park, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and post-implementing the optimal process/system
- Responsible for ensuring all business requirements are implemented accurately and in a timely manner
- Analyze, gather, and validate hospital payment programs related business and functional requirements; and translate them to technical requirements
- Responsible for unit test planning and unit testing, as well as project documentation
- Programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Loader, and Unix Shell programming is required
- Strong familiarity with EDI and XML processing, and with Windows/Unix operating systems
- SSIS, SSRS, skills are highly desirable
- Prior experience of working with Encounter Processes and Transactions, along with knowledge of healthcare member eligibility, provider network, and claim processing
- Must have a proven ability in managing Oracle databases sized 500GB+
- Exp. designing, enhancing, documenting, creating, testing, debugging, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing encounter system and processes
- Exp. leading, managing, and/or assisting in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Oracle Certification is highly desirable
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related discipline that includes technology concentrations
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!