Sr Programmer Analyst
1000 Corp Drive Ste. 550 Monterey Park, CA 91754
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Programmer Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Monterey Park, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for designing and creating processes for conducting data analyses, and reconciling volume charts and all submission from hospitals
- Analyze, gather, and validate business and functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, develop, test, implement and post-implement the optimal process/system
- Ensure all business requirements are implemented accurately & timely
- Responsible for unit test planning and unit testing, as well as project documentation
- Minimum 7+ years of programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Loader
- Minimum 7+ years of programming experience in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong familiarity with EDI and XML processing, as well as with Windows and Unix operating systems
- Proven ability in managing Oracle databases sized 500GB+
- Prior work experience of working with Encounter Processes and Transactions, along with knowledge of healthcare member eligibility, provider network, and claim processing
- Exp. developing software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, and conferring with users or system engineers
- Exp. analyzing systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Oracle Certification is highly preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related discipline
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.