Sr Program Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting the company’s ability to leverage data as a strategic asset and to drive growth through the responsible management and use of data.
- Responsible for supporting day to day operational activities for the Data Governance team
- Support cross-group data governance activities and projects owned by the team to ensure that meetings have venue, agenda, content, quorum, and attendance
- Capture meeting information for reference and support collaborative decision making, track actions to closure, and raise issues or gaps appropriately
- Responsible for designing mockups for online collaboration to ensure requirements are fulfilled for records and information management
- Deliver and manage updated collaboration site(s) ensuring access and records management is appropriate
- Own reports for communicating key performance metrics; designing, pulling information from data sources, and defining reports for the team
- Minimum 5+ years of Project Management Acumen experience
- Must have extensive experience using MSFT Office Toolset
- Must have extensive experience with O365 SharePoint Administration and Configuration
- Exp. supporting Data Governance teams with day to day operational activities
- Exp. performing assessment and prioritization of opportunities for standard operations procedures (SOP)
- Able to manage and improve intake processes for data use reviews
- Exp. supporting cross-group data governance activities and projects
- Able to manage data governance mailbox to ensure routing and timely responses
- Able to develop easily understood, insightful, and intuitive business facing reports
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.