Sr Interactive Designer
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking several experienced Sr. Interactive Designers for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for presenting information and operating online tools
- Work closely with Sales, Product Management, Developers, and Business partners to design high quality interactions
- Develop user flows, wireframes, superior visual mock-ups, detailed high-fidelity schematics, final design assets and functional specifications
- Define the user experience of new features and play a key role in helping define corresponding feature requirements
- Responsible for effectively preparing design recommendations driven from competitive research, user research, web analytics, and industry best practices
- Oversee the activities of more than one product or production process area
Required Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience is required
- This individual must have expert knowledge of workflow analysis, static and dynamic prototyping
- Strong knowledge of graphic fundamentals, web layout, and typography is required
- Must have a strong command of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and various web-related optimization techniques
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks in various states of completion, across various projects
- Must be able to conduct heuristic reviews of website and constituent interactions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and able to work well with aggressive timelines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business analysis skills are required
- Bachelors degree in design or a related field is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.