Sr IT Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working with business groups to make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of moderately complex to complex business processes.
- Responsible for reviewing, documenting, analyzing, and making recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Lead process reviews; facilitate design and development of new processes
- Responsible for leading projects through its life cycle (build, deploy, and sustain)
- Responsible for data reporting, coordinating refined schedules, and driving teams to successfully accomplish all goals
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of strong core PM Practices
- Must have extensive experience with confluence, Jira, and MS project
- Experience with compute virtual and container environments is required
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of the Project Management Life Cycle is required
- Exp. reviewing, documenting, analyzing and making recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must have
- An executive presence, someone who is organized and articulate
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.