Sr IT Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working closely with business unit groups to ensure the successful implementation of projects.
- Responsible for project timeline management, setting up meetings, and negotiating on project constraints
- Work closely with program managers on overall project strategies, deliverables, and cost management
- Responsible for capturing project changes and reporting to the team when risks and issues arise
- Work closely with business unit groups to ensure the successful implementation of projects
- Must have a minimum 5+ years of prior work experience as an IT Project Manager
- Strong familiarity with Agile is required
- Must have experience with large deployment projects
- Extensive retail networking experience
- Proficient with Jira, MS Project, Confluence, MS Office suite, Slack, Skye, etc.
- Strong retail domain knowledge experience
- Well organized and strong executive presence
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.