Sr IT Project Manager
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a long-term contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Manage the design, development, and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects or programs
- Responsible for assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Responsible for preparing reports for management review
- Communicate project status with internal and external parties
- 5+ years of exp. as an IT Project Manager with a background in construction management
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Commercial Construction
- PMP Certification is required
- Must be able to comprehend CAD files and schematic documents
- Exp. with Audio Visual low voltage cabling is highly preferred
- Must understand and be able to track change orders
- Strong understanding of network and AV cabling is required
- Must be proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Bachelor's degree is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!