Sr IT Project Manager
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for direct communication with project leadership and stakeholders to enable timely decision-making and to ensure clear communication of objectives
- Lead weekly team meetings to update plans, report progress, and log issues and risks
- Responsible for weekly PlanView status entry and input to executive reporting
- Responsible for monthly financial reconciliation and management
- Drive Charter building with stakeholders and coordination with program and external projects
- Responsible for resource management: planning and time management
- Must have 5-10+ years of Project Management experience
- Candidate must have proven leadership experience and executive presence
- Proven ability to plan, assign, and manage work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with PlanView is required
- Medicare product implementation experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor or higher degree is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!