2880 Lakeside Drive Suite 331 Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client, a company specializing in cloud security solutions, is looking to hire an experienced Solutions Architect for a full-time role in Santa Clara, CA. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the system design and implement solutions. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are eager to take on big challenges and driven to deliver customer value.
This organization offers a Comprehensive benefits plan, flexibility with time off, gym facility access, and fun company events and activities.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex IT systems including security software, hardware, and services
- Experience with API integrations and implementing IT security controls
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructures, particularly AWS
- Strong familiarity with industry-leading security controls
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI, Team Foundation Server)
- Experience with Containers and Clustering (Docker, Swarm Kit, Kubernetes, DCOS)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Skilled in preparing and delivering presentations (in-person and virtually)
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or a related discipline
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!