3 Corporate Drive Lake Zurich, IL 60047
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Software Engineer for a contract role with a global healthcare company. This organization’s products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. The location of this role is in Lake Zurich, IL.
- The individual in this role will write and code logical and physical database descriptions
- Responsible for specifying identifiers of database to management systems or direct others in coding descriptions
- Responsible for modifying existing databases and database management systems
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish projects
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and to determine project scope and limitations
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer is required
- Must have strong knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, Visual Basic, etc.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Must have basic mentoring skills to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!