Software Developer III
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Software Developer for a contract role in Groton, CT. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will contribute to the development, implementation and support of automating target knowledge reviews, including data management and data aggregation.
- Collaborate with core team members and scientists to develop, utilize, and extend internal and external data services and resources
- Design, code, test, correct and document moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications
- Utilize agreed standards and tools to conduct reviews of supplied specifications
- Bachelor of Science/Master of Science and minimum 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability with several of the following: R or Python, SQL, Unix/Linux, Windows
- Extensive experience with R or Python programming languages
- Experience integrating data from different sources in different formats
- Strong familiarity with RServe and RShiny
- Strong familiarity with web frameworks such as Django, Rails or equivalent
- Experience with relational databases
- Familiarity with web-based data visualization frameworks such as d3, Highcharts or similar
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!