Software Dev Eng (SDE2)
440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Software Development Engineers to join a fast-growing team in various locations (Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, New York, and Irvine). The individual in this role will primarily be focused on building mission-critical software that is used by the company’s customers. This individual should have a passion for improving customer experience’s and we’re seeking individuals who are motivated by challenging problems in distributed systems and algorithms.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5-7+ years of professional experience in software development is required
- Must be proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Scale, Ruby, C#, etc.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and in object-oriented design, as well as algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong familiarity with cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering
- Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency systems
- Experience with supply chain optimization techniques
- Experience using functional programming languages
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations)
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates, please!