Software Dev Eng (SDE2)
440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Software Development Engineers to join a fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be focused on building mission critical software that is used by the company’s customers. This individual should have a passion for improving customer experience’s and we’re seeking individuals who are motivated by challenging problems in distributed systems and algorithms.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5-7+ years of professional experience in software development is required
- Must be proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Scale, Ruby, C#, etc.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and in object-oriented design, as well as algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong familiarity with cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering
- Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency systems
- Experience with supply chain optimization techniques
- Experience using functional programming languages
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations)
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates please!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!