Software Dev Eng (SDE2)
440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Software Development Engineers to join a fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be focused on building mission critical software that is used by the company’s customers. This individual should have a passion for improving customer experience’s and we’re seeking individuals who are motivated by challenging problems in distributed systems and algorithms.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5-7+ years of professional experience in software development is required
- Must be proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Scale, Ruby, C#, etc.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and in object-oriented design, as well as algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong familiarity with cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering
- Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency systems
- Experience with supply chain optimization techniques
- Experience using functional programming languages
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations)
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates please!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.