Software Architect, UI
3000 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking a UI Architect to join their team in Palo Alto, CA. They are seeking individuals who thrive as team players and who are hands-on. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Responsible for developing organization-wide architectures and methodologies for software systems design and development across multiple platforms and organizations
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with development guidelines and standards; provide feedback to mitigate failure risk and to improve product quality
- Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations, and outsourced development partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Responsible for creating plans for integration and update into architecture
- Influence decisions of executive business leadership by leveraging recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- 15+ years of experience is required
- Experience with SaaS infrastructure and cloud-based solutions
- Deep understanding of web standards, protocols, and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation
- Strong skills with web technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON and experience with building reusable UI components
- Experience with GraphQL, REST APIs, Web Services and XML
- Strong understanding and application of design patterns and UML
- Experience with iOS/Android mobile application for development in React Native is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.