Site Reliability Engineer
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer for a full-time role in the Greater Seattle Area. We’re seeking energetic, growth-oriented individuals who thrive on driving innovation & best practice within a fast-paced, highly-dynamic culture.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Responsible for supporting services prior to launch
- Responsible for assisting in troubleshooting failures and performance issues across all services
- Work closely with Development Engineering to maintain services once they are live
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective instrumentation tools & dashboards
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing distributed SaaS systems in public and private cloud environments
- AWS experience is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Unix/Linux system administration
- Extensive experience with MySQL, AWS Aurora, or other RDBs
- Experience with at least one of the following: Python, Go, PHP, Ruby, Java, C, C++
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Puppet is a plus
- Strong familiarity with building and maintaining continuous delivery pipelines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field involving coding or equivalent practical experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!