Service Desk Administrator
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Service Desk Administrator for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the remote support to users with technical issues involving personal computers and network services.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Provide support (via telephone and chat), diagnostics and troubleshooting of computers, and network services to local and remote access users
- Responsible for providing ticket status updates and metric reports to management
- Provide end-user support and general training in the use of various software packages
- Develop, document, implement, and audit standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines to Service Desk IT Support
- 2-4+ years of professional experience in a Service Desk, Support Center, or a Help Desk related field
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Provisioning
- Windows troubleshooting, Office 365 troubleshooting, VPN troubleshooting, and Remote Desktop troubleshooting experience is required
- Experience providing end-user technical support via telephone and chat
- Experience with providing metric and ticket status updates to management
- Technical degree or tech school classes
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.