Senior Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for creating comprehensive project plans while establishing project roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for identifying risks and working closely with other team members to manage mitigation
- Manage consistent and timely delivery and maintenance of product dashboards, release schedules, and agile team reporting
- Responsible for generating release schedules in partnership with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and QA
- Manage and continuously improve the product delivery and release process
- Partner with Product Management to ensure backlog prioritization and story readiness
- 7-10+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Extensive experience managing digital product delivery and release in an agile environment
- Strong ability to define and execute SDLC processes for product delivery teams
- Extensive release management experience with a strong ability to add clarity in unclear situations
- iOS/Android Project Management experience
- Experience generating release schedules in partnership with Product Management, Design, engineering, and QA
- Extensive experience in a Project Manager role at an Enterprise level organization
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!