Senior Practice Director, Hybrid IT
415 1st Ave N Suite 300 Seattle, Washington 98109
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is looking to hire a Director of IT Consulting Practices who will be focused on driving the strategic and the unified direction of the entire Hybrid IT Practice umbrella. This role will require the individual to demonstrate great leadership and provide direction in the creation and execution of a fully integrated Hybrid IT Practice services strategy.
This role requires approximately 20% travel, and your home office locations can be in Seattle,
WA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, or Toronto, CAN.
- Provide strong leadership, coach and manage a team of Practice leaders to develop cross-practice solutions and delivery methodologies
- Establish, maintain, and communicate the fully integrated Hybrid IT Services Strategy and the services strategy for each affiliated practice within
- Build the service definition, delivery methodology, and standardized SOW for all of the company’s offerings in the Practice service catalog
- Drive engagement across entire practice and ensure technical teams are trained and enabled
- Deliver key Practice performance, budget, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction targets
- 10+ years of business-to-business technical and sales experience either in pre or post sales
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret business results and develop an action plan
- Ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales Solution Architect or professional services engineer position
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Practice leadership experience delivering new service introduction
- Exceptional understanding of the Solution Architecture, System Engineering, Project Management requirements of delivering a Hybrid IT Services at scale
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!