Senior Frontend Engineer
We’re looking to hire talented Frontend Engineers to join an exciting and fast-growing team in Arlington, VA. The individual in this role will be a part of a team that is focused on creating user interfaces that empowers experienced developer to have fine-grained control over their environments and security.
This person will work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build browser-based user experiences that improve the security of the organization’s customers.
- Responsible for defining, creating, and championing platform solutions across multiple consoles to improve development speed, quality, and overall consistency
- Will be tasked with driving the operational excellence of the services owned by the team, including improving the performance and security of the application
- Must have web applications design and development experience
- Several years of experience in a senior software or web development role is required
- Experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. React.JS, AngularJS, Vue)
- Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment is highly preferred
- Expertise in ReactJS and component web development a strong plus
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby )
- Strong understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Experience with Java or C++/C#/.NET and the Spring Framework
- Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Single sign-on,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!