Security Engineer/ Researcher
2880 Lakeside Drive Suite 331 Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client, a company specializing in cloud security solutions, is looking to hire an experienced Security Engineer/Researcher for a full-time role in Santa Clara, CA. The primary responsibility of this role is to seek and identify vulnerabilities and develop corresponding solutions to improve the security technology.
This organization offers a Comprehensive benefits plan, flexibility with time off, gym facility access, and fun company events and activities.
- Experience with Web frameworks, e.g., Spring, Play, Angular
- Penetration testing of Web applications, particularly Java and C# applications
- Experience with code review of Java and C# backend code. Other languages are a plus
- Extensive experience in developing tools for security testing
- Strong ability to write detailed technical reports
- Strong understanding of static analysis/compilers
- Experience with Dock and software development processes is a plus
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.