Security Architect / Risk Analyst
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Security Architect for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for reviewing security risks and mitigation for projects, processes, applications, and IT vendors. We’re looking for talented individuals who have extensive experience with security risk analysis and who can come in and make an immediate impact.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience as a Security Architect is required
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of networking devices/applications uses & capabilities for security (DLP, firewalls, etc.)
- Must have experience and strong knowledge of NIST 800-53a
- Must have experience with HITRUST
- Strong understanding of Enterprise architecture
- Extensive experience with network protocols/logic
- Strong knowledge of other standards/regulations (HIPPA, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cross collaborate with technical/administrative and business personnel
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.