Scientist - Discovery Support II
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Scientist – Discovery Support ll for a contract role in Cambridge, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be accountable for non-GMP protein-drug lead generation and supporting the company’s various research units and their pre-clinical therapeutic in-vitro and in-vivo needs.
- Responsible for non-GMP protein-drug lead generation
- Responsible for supporting the company’s various research units and their pre-clinical therapeutic in-vitro and in-vivo needs
- Assist in the processing of mammalian – expressed recombinant protein modalities including but not limited to, monoclonal antibodies
- Contribute to the group wide deliverables and work on several projects simultaneously
- Present results and updates at group meetings
- Must have a minimum of 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with research in BioChem/BioMedicine design is required
- 3+ years of experience with protein purification
- Extensive experience with non-GMP drug lead generation
- Extensive experience with pre-clinical in vitro/vivo
- Strong statistical analysis knowledge is a huge plus
- Basic IT coding experience is a plus
- Bachelors of Science degree in biochemistry, chemistry, or biochemical sciences
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.