Scientist - Analytical III
Lake Forest, IL
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Scientist – Analytical III for a contract role in Lake Forest, IL. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for leading projects to identify and quantify extractable and leachable species
- Identify unknown volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds by GC/MS
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining instruments
- Ensure all work is performed in GMP compliance and documented in a clear and timely manner
- Perform peer review of data generated by other scientists
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing and validating chromatographic methods utilizing GC, GC/MS and HPLC, and experience in the field of extractables
- Relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
- Experience working in an FDA GMP regulated laboratory
- Strong ability to write protocols, reports and analytical methods
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry with 5-6 years of relevant industry experience, MS with 3-4 years of relevant industry experience, or PhD degree with 0-1 years of relevant industry experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.