Scientist - Analytical I
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Scientist - Analytica l for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for providing support to develop and validate analytical methods for the characterization and release of the drug substance and product.
- Responsible for conducting various experiments such as exclusion HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, ion exchange chromatography, and UV spectrometry
- Perform set up and analyze stability samples of development and clinical supplies
- Set specifications or release of clinical supplies, and transfer analytical technologies to any external vendors and the commercial manufacturing sites
- Responsible for writing analytical sections of key ARD and regulatory documents
- Minimum 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have a strong background in Biochem, biotech lab, and/or analytical lab
- Extensive experience with HPLC and gel electrophoresis
- Experience running routine assays
- Experience as a routine analytical chemist
- Extensive experience performing set up and analyzing stability samples of development and clinical supplies
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related field is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.