Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for supporting the production and deployment of personalized, dynamic and single-send email templates in Content Builder and Email studio-based art direction from the Creative Studio team
- Build, test, and deploy, using SFMC and Litmus – working with creative, account, and digital marketing colleagues
- Manage multiple projects with varying timelines consistently, working with on-site and remote teams
- Responsible for migrating legacy assets from former ESP (Marketo) to SFMC
- Must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content Builder, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Dynamic email)
- Responsive Email/Front-Developer experience (HTML, CCS, AmpScript) is required
- Must have experience with Email Studio Tracking: clicks and user behavior
- Must be 508 Email Accessibility compliant
- Experience with AmpScript
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Responsive email marketing design experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with others
- Experience with segmentation and testing experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.