Salesforce Development Engineer
440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Salesforce Development Engineers to join a fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be focused on facilitating automation and enablement initiatives for the company’s rapidly growing sales, account management, services and marketing teams. This individual should have experience expanding on Salesforce’s integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Provide administration support of Salesforce.com, including managing the customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, and dashboards for monthly performance and reporting
- Identify and implement operational and technical improvements, and enhancements that drives sales productivity and improves customer experience
- Handle multiple projects at once, and effectively prioritize initiatives
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations that support the organization
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives and processes
- Responsible for driving Optimal Business Automation by maintaining Salesforce automation and integration
- Minimum 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Batch Apex, and Salesforce APIs
- Exp. in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Must have exp. integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK, and other Streaming APIs
- Strong familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Proven ability using Salesforce data loader and other tools for import, export and update of data in Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Exp. in HTML, CSS Bootstrap and other UI/UX technologies
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates please!