SQL Server/Shell Scripting Production Developer
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, California 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Lead Application Developer, for a long-term for a contract or possibly CTH role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems
- Hands-on with writing code and interfacing with other teams and analysts
- Provide consultation on complex projects
- Report to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Provide insight on the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in CS
- Netezza or SQL Oracle experience
- Database ETL/ELT Development Experience
- Unix bash shell scripting
- Healthcare or Health Insurance industry experience
- Master Data Management (IBM Infosphere) exp.
- Tidal Scheduler or similar
- Agile Methodology
- Python Development
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted