SQL - Shell Scripting - ETL Developer
San Francisco, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Lead Application Developer, for a long term for a contract or possibly CTH role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
This Lead Application Developer will be working with the Data Services team and will be working on project moving a large group's Claims data from an Oracle depository to a Netezza server.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems
- Hands on with writing code and interfacing with other teams and analysts
- Provide consultation on complex projects
- Report to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Provide insight on the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in CS
- Netezza or SQL Oracle experience
- Database ETL/ELT Development Experience
- Unix bash shell scripting
- Healthcare or Health Insurance industry experience
- Master Data Management (IBM Infosphere) exp.
- Tidal Scheduler or similar
- Agile Methodology
- Python Development
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!