SQL - Shell Scripting - ETL Developer
San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Lead Application Developer, for a long term for a contract or possibly CTH role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
This Lead Application Developer will be working with the Data Services team and will be working on project moving a large group's Claims data from an Oracle depository to a Netezza server.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems
- Hands on with writing code and interfacing with other teams and analysts
- Provide consultation on complex projects
- Report to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Provide insight on the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in CS
- Netezza or SQL Oracle experience
- Database ETL/ELT Development Experience
- Unix bash shell scripting
- Healthcare or Health Insurance industry experience
- Master Data Management (IBM Infosphere) exp.
- Tidal Scheduler or similar
- Agile Methodology
- Python Development
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.