568 1st Avenue South, Suite 550 Seattle, Washington 98104
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Software Development Engineer in Test for a full-time role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will work closely with Product Management and Customer Success teams to design and implement new test automation infrastructures.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Responsible for implementing new test automation infrastructures for clean slate and legacy systems
- Design, implement, verify and maintain microservice-level test vases via REST APIs
- Deliver consistent and actionable report on the status and business impact of test automation
- Participate in design sessions and serve as a technical resource for automation problem solving
- 4+ years of professional hands-on test automation experience, preferably service testing via REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of software testing best practices across unit testing to end-to-end UI automation
- Experience with CI/CD automation, TeamCity is a plus
- Strong coding and design skills and prior experience working with teams of 4+ engineers
- Experience using relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent industry experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!