SDE 3- Full Stack
568 1st Avenue South, Suite 550 Seattle, Washington 98104
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire Software Development Engineers for a full-time role in Seattle, WA. We’re looking for Software Development Engineers at all levels of expertise to develop and service applications in a variety of system areas.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Responsible for developing services and applications in various system areas including machine learning, natural language processing, and data analytics
- Responsible for performing heads down development, testing code, and shipping it to production
- Participate in design sessions, as well as maintain and debug services and applications
- Work closely with Product Management and Customer Success teams
- At least 4+ years of professional hands-on software development experience
- Strong coding and design skills with some exposure to micro-service-architecture
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented methodologies, UML design techniques, event-driven architectures, and other design patterns
- Strong ability to leverage prior experiences such as Data Mining, Business Intelligence, and heavy Database driven Web and Cloud Solutions
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Familiarity with open-source libraries/frameworks, preferably in Python, Java or PHP
- Strong understanding of XML, JSON and/or Web-services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.