2rbConsulting has an immediate need for experienced, motivated Recruiters within the Technology, Clinical/Research, and Pharmaceutical industries!
Looking to join a fast growing recruiting and managed services company? We're also one of the leading certified diversity providers in the Seattle market. Come be a part of our growing team, and help us make an impact in the lives of our consultants!
Our vision is to build dreams and shape people's lives one job at a time. We aim to be the trusted resource for our corporate partners and job seekers.
Does this sound like you?
- A proven track record sourcing and placing technical, clinical or pharmaceutical candidates in both contract and permanent positions, for at least 2 years.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with candidates.
- Strong interviewing and resume screening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an eye for detail.
- Experience building and maintaining a network of new business opportunities and referrals to help source qualified candidates.
- Strong negotiating and communication skills, highly motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to be the best.
- Develop and implement a network of diverse sources for active and passive industry specific candidates.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments, tailored to the specific technical requirements and cultural nuances of the client company.
- Initiate contact with potential candidates for specific job openings, reach out via phone as your primary initial contact method.
- Develop a full understanding of candidate expectations and motivating factors.
- Submit resumes of qualified candidates, coordinate interviews.
- Efficiently and effectively fill assigned open positions by negotiating offers and connecting candidates to great career growth opportunities.
- Maintain accurate reporting within 2rbConsulting ATS and CRM tools.
- Maintain relationships with customers and be aware of any new requirements and opportunities.
- Work closely with a team of Recruiters and Business Development Managers. We have an outstanding team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of technical, clinical or pharmaceutical recruiting experience (agency, consulting, or corporate)
- Minimum of 2+ years of US-based, On-shore recruiting exp., preferably in a small - midsize staffing agency environment.
- High paced corporate recruiting, within the listed disciplines also applicable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Broad use and understanding of search techniques using social media
- Strong sourcing acumen; demonstrated history of success developing and implementing targeted sourcing plans to identify top talent
- Work well in a team-oriented environment and partner seamlessly with team members
- High level of initiative and drive for results
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures with composure
- Ability to make strategic work prioritization decisions
If this opportunity sounds like the right challenge for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
We do not currently offer relocation or Visa sponsorship for these roles.
Let's #MakeItHappen together!