Quality Control Testing Technician I
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Quality Control Testing Technician for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be accountable for writing investigations generated within the QC Microbiology testing group.
- Responsible for performing thorough, detailed, and timely investigations as while as generating high-quality reports
- Responsible for the review of microbiological laboratory data generated in support of commercial and clinical manufacturing
- Review cGMP testing data generated by the QC Microbiology testing group for completeness and accuracy
- Lead continuous improvement projects and revise standard operating procedures
- Must have 2-4 years of working experience as a Quality Control Testing Technician
- Must have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience generating high quality and timely investigation reports in areas that include: testing deviations, invalid or questionable results investigations, and environmental monitoring excursions
- Extensive experience reviewing cGMP testing data for completeness and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Biology or Microbiology
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!